Monday, July 8, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!

               HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA !

      Today is my birthday! So for my birthday last night we went to the Memorial City Mall and we went ice skating and I only fell 2 times and came close to falling a bunch of times. We also went to the American Girl store. We didn't get anything we just got look at the stuff they have. Then we got to eat at the Cheesecake Factory when they brought out the cheesecake they put a candle in the cheesecake and spelled Happy Birthday Alyssa in chocolate. And they sang Happy Birthday to me. Today I went with my Mimi to go shopping for my birthday. I love my family. Thanks so much for everything guys!

2 comments:

  1. You are precious, Scamp! Glad to spend time with you on your tenth birthday. Much love from MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you to Mimi. Keep on having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete