Monday, June 3, 2013

Boys

                                                      MY FAMILY

                                                   

      My family is a bundle of joy. I am the 2nd oldest out of 5 kids. We have 3 girls and 2 boys. Are ages are 12, 10, 7, 3 and 18 months.




                                      Caleb ( Peety )

        Caleb is my '' little big man'' he always likes to help me ,mom or dad. Caleb is actually called Peety well at least that's what we call him. It started when we were in the grocery store and in the movie Remember the Titans he says '' your killing me Peety'' So Kendall was holding him and he was getting restless so Kendall said ''Your killing me Peety '' So we called him Peety ever since then.


                                         COLLIN

      Collin is my sweety pie and he always will be. He loves to have a car in his hands at all times. We have to tell him ''You can only 2 to bed '' So he sometimes thinks he needs more than 2 so he has a meltdown before bed. So last night he had got to watch STAR WARZ. After that was over he got up and came to me with Caleb and said ''pew ,pew, pew  I got you .'' That's why I love my boys Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Awww that's so sweet, Alyssa. I'm glad you love your brothers so much - sometimes when they get older, they will get on your nerves but when they do, remember these times when they were little, that helps!! LOL! Love reading your blog!

    Aunt Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for saying that I will have to tell them what you said. Keep on having a great summer !

    ReplyDelete