Monday, June 10, 2013

MIMI

          
                                                                MIMI 
My Mimi is the best Grandma in the world! She buys us present for nothing well I guess for looking good. ;) She is so good to us and she is thankful to have grand kids like us cause were sweet and awesome. <3 She use to let me sit in her lap and take a nap on her bed. Now she is embarrassed that Papa goes to the grocery store and gets stuff to go in the stash and he will come home with just junk for the stash. So she is still the best Mimi in the whole wide world! LOVE YOU <3 <///><  Thank you  JESUS FOR MIMI !                                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. I am blessed to be the MiMi of y'all! To borrow the words of an old song, "You make me happy when skies are gray." Love you!

    ReplyDelete