Wednesday, June 5, 2013

KENDALL

                                              KENDALL



                      My older sister Kendall is the best big sister to have. She is 12 years old and the oldest out 5 children. My sister is an awesome volleyball and basketball player. Her nickname is Nenall . She got that from Caleb because he can not say Kendall. Her indian name is white bread daddy long legs because she is 5 ft. and 9 in;]. She is always happy to let me play up on her team because she knows I can play up with her. That makes me feel really good. She also thinks I can run the sound board because I am so smart. So my sister is pretty AWESOME and RAD. To me she is the best sister you could wish for in the whole wide world . LOVE YOU KENDALL AND KEEP ON BEING THE AWESOME SISTER YOU ARE !

7 comments:

  1. What a great tribute to your older sister! Sisters are the best kind of friends to have - I know because I have two myself! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right sisters are the best friend to have. Love You!

      Delete
  2. J-Liza, I hope that you will always find that you can count on your sisters to be your family AND your friends--great package deal, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a package deal right there. Can`t wait to spend a whole summer with her. Love You!

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love this post! I guess because it's about one of my favorite people...Kendall! Jay, this is good stuff. You are so lucky to have a sister like Kendall, and she's very lucky to have a sister like YOU! Your relationship reminds me a lot of a very special sister relationship that I have. Trust me when I say that you will be blessed all of your life because God gave you the special gift of a sister. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Kendall is the best sister in the whole wide world. Love You!

      Delete
  4. What a precious gift! To you AND your family!!Sisters like you & Kendall!

    ReplyDelete