Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cousins

Love you!
I have the best cousins in the world and they live real close. I get to spend most of my summer with them . Like yesterday I went to Splashtown and we had tons of fun playing with each other. My cousins and I have lots of fun together. They have a dog which is itty bitty. The dogs name is Tyson it is named after the boxer Mike Tyson which is so funny for a tiny dog like him. We have tons of fun playing with their dog and them. Thanks for being such great cousins Evyn and Reid love you guys. Have a great summer you guys! 





6 comments:

  1. I love the Cousin-Buddy Club and its charter members! Their motto is: "All for one and three for five!" HA! Proud of our J-Liza and the writing talent she is developing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi for being their for us when we need you. We love you! Have a great summer.

      Delete
  2. Good job J on your blog.The picture of us on there was a good choice.We look good! From Reid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reid your my cousin and were going to have fun. Have a great summer!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Alyssa for doing that. That was really sweet of you. We have a lot of fun together. Love Evyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome ! : ) It was fun to do that for you guys. Have a great summer!

      Delete